As your biggest fans, we’re rooting for you. Whether this means coaching your team to optimize connection rates or improving our system to meet your needs, we want to help you move along your road to success.
Have a specific question? Reach out to us here. Your feedback fuels the progress!
Transform Your Flows
You asked, so we delivered. Our recently launched updates allow you to further customize which chute you send your leads through and which team is there to capture it.
Here’s what you can do to better route your leads to the right agent:
Assigning your leads by round robin can now be designated, not only by user or team but based off an all-agents or active-agents preference.
- Active-Agents: Leads will be dispersed based on which agents are currently active based off their set schedule.
- All-Agents: Each lead will be assigned to the next agent in line, whether they are on schedule or not.
Each agent who answers a Calldrip call gets assigned that lead. But, who gets assigned when a lead comes in after hours or goes uncalled? Now you can automate assigning these missed leads.
Whether you prefer an automated round robin system or manually designating an agent, you can simply make the adjustments in your Calldrip dashboard. This lead assignment carries over to applicable integrations such as a CRM.
Ring Multiple Teams At Once
You can now better customize your Ring All options with multiple teams in the same call attempt of a flow. Ring All by teams now supports multiple teams at once so you can have all agents rang at the same time. Use this as a last resort option to make sure your leads get attended to in record-making time.
Our Outbound Call Tracking provides an added layer of transparency to your business. As with your inbound calls, this features allows access to:
- Track outbound phone calls
- Compatible setup with any phone system
- Measure sales team productivity with recorded sales conversations
- Synchronize data with your CRM
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a new number from the Numbers tab, in your dashboard, to be used for outbound call tracking.
- Place a phone call to one of your outbound call tracking numbers.
- Enter your Agent ID followed by the phone number of the person you would like to call.
Want to get Outbound Call Tracking activated? Enable the feature through “My Account” under your Power-Ups tab. This is where you will also find access to Review Boost and many future Calldrip Power-Ups to come.
In setting up a lead source, the optional whisper field allows you to customize what a lead source will be titled and what you will specifically hear when leads are received.
Want to get to your lead even quicker? Opting out of the whisper entirely allows you to get straight to your lead without hearing the lead information prior to the call. It’s all up to whatever works best for you.
- Bulk editing options
- Prompted step-by-step setups
- Automated checks and balances to make sure all loose ends are tied when making changes to flows, agents, and numbers.
Simply put, we’ve made it even quicker and easier for you to get what you need from your Calldrip account.
Latest posts by Madison Elliott (see all)
- AWA Sales Process Award Winner - February 20, 2019
- Product Update: Manually Prompt Customer Reviews & Get Inbound Call Performance Reports - February 20, 2019
- Product Update: Google My Business Integration & Agent Codes on Flows - November 29, 2018