The NADA Show is back for 2022 and it looks like it’s going to be better than ever! After years of social distancing, we’re excited for the opportunity to gather in person and put names to faces.
We’ve built a handy guide to help you prepare for this industry leading trade show!
Learn basic event details, what to pack, and reminders about things you definitely don’t want to forget in our guide to the 2022 NADA Show!
Calldrip is sending a team to the conference, so don’t forget to stop by Booth 5157W, near the Ford display, to say hello!
A few key facts about the NADA Show
The National Automobile Dealers Association is one of the industry’s leading trade groups. This powerhouse group advocates for US dealerships, researches the trends shaping retail auto today, provides support for owners and employees of dealerships, and even supports the industry with workforce development - not to mention hosting this incredible annual trade show!
This year, the NADA Show is taking place in Las Vegas, and it’s all starting today! Here are some important details:
- The education portion of this event runs from March 10-13, while the expo goes from March 11-13. Hours each day are as follows:
- Thursday, March 10 – 9am-5pm
- Friday, March 11 — 8:30am-5pm
- Saturday, March 12 — 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday, March 13 — 8:30am-2:30pm
- The conference is taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center! The address is 3150 S Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
- Registration is in the West Building. Registration is open all day.
- The NADA released a helpful mobile app for the show to help you get the most from the conference. You can also take a look at the attendee brochure here.
- The NADA is offering a free shuttle bus between the convention center and their approved hotels. Check out the shuttle bus schedule here. (Get answers to other travel and transportation questions here.)
- Don’t forget about the Welcome Reception on Thursday evening at Allegiant Stadium! Registration opens at 6:30, and the actual kickoff and reception starts at 7pm. Attendance is free for NADA dealers, managers and their guests. For non-member dealers, managers, international affiliates and exhibitors, tickets are $250.
- The weather this weekend is supposed to be amazing - mid seventies and clear. Pack accordingly!
- There will be a variety of food options available inside the Expo hall.
Tips for Success at the 2022 NADA Show
This is a huge conference! To make the most of it, you’ll need a little bit of planning and a little bit of strategy. Here are a few tips.
Book Meetings in Advance
More than 500 exhibitors will be on-site! Chances are, you won’t be able to meet all of them in just a few days. Take a moment to review the exhibitors so that you can plan the ones you want to meet with - and make sure Calldrip is on your list.
In fact, the NADA recommends that you go ahead and book meetings with exhibitors before the show even starts! We agree - it ensures that you’ll have a dedicated person available to answer any questions you may have.
Book a time to chat with our team about converting more leads with rapid lead response via call and text!
A big trade show like the 2022 NADA Show is a marathon, not a sprint! Be prepared for long days - and even long nights in Las Vegas - by packing smart.
You’ll want to bring:
- Comfortable shoes. This is essential for walking and standing all day.
- A light jacket or scarf. Even though it’s supposed to be mid-70s all weekend, big conference rooms can get cold.
- A water bottle. Talking and networking all day can leave you parched, not to mention, the dry Nevada air. Bring a water bottle so that its easy to stay hydrated.
- Light snacks. While there will be plenty of options to fuel up, it’s nice to have a backup plan in case you get hungry or you’re just not a fan of the menu.
- Business cards. You’d be floored by how many folks forget to pack their business cards. Make sure to put some in your wallet, some in your bag, and even a few more in your coat pocket so that you’re prepared. Or, go digital with an electronic business card.
- Extra charger or battery pack. Chances are, your phone is going to get wiped fast, especially if you’re using the conference app while on-site. Make sure to bring your backup battery pack or charger so that you’re prepared.
- A briefcase or tote. Carrying a stack of papers, agendas, and business cards in your hands is a great way to accidentally misplace your important documents. Bring a foldable tote bag or briefcase to the conference so you have an easy place to keep everything, and can be hands-free.
3 Important Reminders
As you prep for a great trade show, here are a few things you won’t want to forget:
- Download the app! The NADA has worked hard to create a digital home while you’re on-site. This app will help you plan your schedule, connect with other attendees and exhibitors, and download handouts from the session.
- Don’t forget to set your Out of Office for both calendar and email, especially If you’re taking an extra day off to recoup. Using a calendar link to make it easier for folks to book meetings? Setting your calendar is doubly important!
- Bring any postcards or other mail you might have received from exhibitors! You can use these to drop them off at the booth, which can sometimes enter you into drawings and giveaways. Bring your business cards, too!
It looks like the pandemic is in the rearview mirror, and we’re very glad about that! Attendees won’t be required to wear masks, or show proof of vaccination or recovery, at the conference. There will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the conference, and COVID testing centers at the convention center, too.
Learn more about health and safety at the NADA Show.
We’re so excited to see you at the 2022 NADA Show! Don’t forget to visit Calldrip at Booth Booth 5157W, near the Ford Display!
If you’d like to go ahead and book a time to talk with our team, you can do that here.